Between insomnia and hormones, these last 22 weeks has come with LOTS of weird thoughts. Pregnancy is hard, even if you’ve had an uncomplicated pregnancy. I’m sure I’m not the only one who’s contemplated these things!
Here are 10 of the thoughts I’ve had since becoming pregnant.
1. Being pregnant for the first trimester is like having an imaginary friend. You are literally never alone BUT there are weeks that no one even knows.
2. Women who are heavily pregnant in the summer are champions. Morning sickness due to the heat was bad enough but to be heavily pregnant must be the worst.
3. Pregnancy is basically second puberty. Hair growing in places you never thought possible, your boobs become huge pretty much overnight.
4. Is that a food belly or an actual pregnant belly?
5. Why isn’t anyone else sweating? Am I the weird one? Or has everyone turned into lizard people?
6. Why am I torturing myself by watching these sappy videos? Do I like to cry a thousand times a day?
7. How BIG am I going to get?
8. Is Baby Murray trying to tell me something by her kicks? Does she like spicy food or not?
9. My cravings are SO boring. When do the weird cravings kick in?
10. My belly button is going sideways. Does it stay like that? WHY is it doing that? Why didn’t someone tell me that was a possibility?
Pregnancy is still SO weird to me, and with that the crazy thoughts that creep into my mind. Please tell me I’m not the only one?
So tell me, what is the weirdest thought you’ve had when you were pregnant? If you’ve never been pregnant what are some things that have run through your head when you’ve seen a pregnant lady?