It’s been a while since I’ve done this kinda post so I thought I’d get ya up to speed with my life lately.
– “Talking” on the phone with my niece.
– Seeing the first photos of her on skis. Let’s just say, she didn’t like it.
– Being SO busy at work the days are flying by.
– I’ve discovered the show Suits this weekend, and I’m hooked. I’m flying through the seasons.
– The Mister has been utilizing the breadmaker and making fresh bread EVERY week.
– The Gluten-Free Expo was a few weeks ago – SO much awesome food.
– The first snowfall of the season was AMAZING but the second, third and fourth not quite as amazing. Vancouver isn’t used to this snow so it’s causing lots of problems.
– Planning to go to the aquarium on the weekend and having snowmaggedon happen.
– Planning date nights outside only to have to stay inside.
So tell me, what’s awkward and awesome about your life lately?