Oh hey guys!
Happy New Year! I dropped the ball on December. Like, really. Anyways, it’s a new year and a new start so I’m all for getting back to blogging. Christmas was different but awesome. We spent Christmas morning at our apartment opening our presents to each other, then in the evening we went to a friend’s place where he made us a full Christmas dinner with all the trimmings. On the 26th and 27th were spent on the Sunshine Coast with our friends Braden and Jen, it was the most perfect weather.
On Wednesday, I’ll be unveiling my ‘Word of the Year’ for 2017. It’s a good one, even though, I protested with myself about it for the past two months. Also, I’ll be telling you all about the book challenge I’m participating in for 2017, so look out for that.
So without further ado, my goals:
- Plan and execute 2 new-to-us date nights.
- Have a technology-free evening once a week.
- Indulge together at a few shops across Vancouver for the Hot Chocolate Festival.
- Do a dreaded chore for The Mister.
- Read 2 books for my book challenge.
- Walk in nature at least 2x a week.
- Go skiing at least once.
- Do pilates 2x a week.
- Drink green tea at least 3x a week.
- Finish my family photo wall.
- Organize the Christmas stuff in our storage.
- Organize new bookshelf.
Random Acts of Kindness
- Bring treats in for coworkers.
- Leave a positive note on a coworkers desk.
So tell me, what are your goals for January? Do you set goals for yourself each month? If so, do you find it helps keep you progressing? Did you make any New Years resolutions?