Seeing lots of awesome people on the weekends and working hard during the week, that basically sums up my November but I’m here again with another edition of Awkward & Awesome!
– We went to Granville Island on Saturday and had the aqua bus to ourselves. For the ten minute ride we pretended to be super rich and not only did we own a boat but we had a driver for the boat.
– Snow on the mountains!
– LOTS of visitors. First it was my mom and sister and then it was our friends Braden and Jen! This past weekend was SO quiet compared to the first two of November.
– We have started decorating for Christmas AND we’ve even listened to Christmas music. Let the season begin!
– Next weekend is Gilmore Girls. FINALLY!
– Also next weekend is going to be insanely busy but in the best possible ways because we’re celebrating what our friends call ‘Little Christmas’ where we get together, eat good food, listen to Christmas music and watch our favourite Christmas movies. It’s like the ‘Official start of the Christmas season’ within our friend group.
– We’ve got a big enough place this year to have a real full-sized Christmas tree and I can hardly wait to decorate it!
– I haven’t even looked at my November goals. Oops.
– Almost hitting your boss in the face with a door while getting into work.
– Trying to find gifts that are either small in weight or size.
– I can’t seem to find ANY time to write or read blogs. Seriously, it sucks!
– Realizing you have an addiction to your last name. While hanging our Christmas monogram, I realized we have 4 M’s hanging in our house.
– Your computer completely restarting as your typing this and you don’t know if the entire post was eaten up by the internet and while your computer is rebooting you’re irrationally mad only to find out nothing was lost.
So tell me, what’s been awkward and awesome lately about your life?