As I suck back my green tea this morning I’m not feeling particularly peaceful thanks to this week being insane at work so it only feels right to tell you what makes me feel peaceful.
- Reading in the bath.
- Our wedding song.
- A clean apartment.
- Cozying up on the couch with The Mister.
- Waking up from a good nights sleep.
- Looking at videos of my niece.
- Those 15 minutes before The Mister wakes up that I’m just sitting in the quiet.
- FaceTime with my family.
- Crisp autumn days.
- Getting a glimpse of the mountains.
So tell me, what makes you feel peaceful?