I’ve spent months watching Charlene and Brita make monthly goals. I’ve loved the idea, but I’m one of those people who gets discouraged when I don’t complete everything I wanted to, but I’m 30, and I should probably get over it so I’m starting this in order to get over my fear of goals, have some fun and to make positive changes in my life! It just seemed right to start this month because The Mister and I will be celebrating 2 years of marriage on October 4th. Don’t miss my special anniversary post on Tuesday!
Without further ado, my goals:
- Celebrate our wedding anniversary.
- Plan 2 other date nights.
- Read 2 books this month.
- Find an interesting podcast and listen.
- Do pilates – 2x a week.
- Record my blood pressure – 2x a week.
- Get at least 8 hours of sleep a night – 3x a week.
- Go out in nature – 2x a week.
- Watch the sunset and take a picture.
- Organize/declutter front hall closet.
- Create a fall wreath.
Random Acts of Kindness
- Write a letter/send a postcard to a friend or family member.
- Leave 5 post-it notes with encouraging messages around Vancouver.
I’ve kept it pretty light this month, in hopes of doing well and encouraging me to keep going with my goals.
So tell me, what are your goals for October? Do you set goals for yourself each month? If so, do you find it helps keep you progressing?