My primary love language is ‘Words of Affirmation’. It means I LOVE when The Mister showers me with compliments, sweet cards, love notes and gratitude. If your primary love language isn’t Words of Affirmation but your spouses is, it can be difficult to find the right words that they need to hear. Don’t worry, I gotcha covered!
Here are 15 things you can say to your spouse whose love language is ‘Words of Affirmation’:
1. Thanks for doing that (chore, activity). I really appreciate it.
2. I am SO in love with you.
3. I’m proud of you.
4. I love being around you.
5. You make me SO happy.
6. My favourite place is to be with you.
7. You’re as beautiful to me as the day we married.
8. I love spending time with you.
9. You’re awesome!
10. You’re such a hard worker.
11. Thanks for thinking of me.
12. What a great job!
13. You are my favorite person in the entire world!
14. You’re so thoughtful.
15. There’s no one like you.
Those are just 15 simple statements you can say to your spouse, that I’m sure will make a HUGE difference to your spouse whose love language is ‘Words of Affirmation’.
If your spouses love language happens to be ‘Acts of Service’, I gotcha covered here.
So tell me, is your primary love language ‘Words of Affirmation’? What about your spouse? How do you tell your ‘Words of Affirmation’ spouse that you love them?