I didn’t make any summer goals because I knew we’d have a TON of changes with moving but now we’re full settled into our apartment and fall is literally just around the corner, it’s time to think about what I want to do and accomplish in the next 3 months. I’m linking up with Steph and Sara. So let’s get right to it!
1. Find/make an autumn wreath for our front door.
2. Print photos for family photo wall.
3. Acquire the rest of the frames for the family photo wall.
4. Make a fall dessert, just enough for the two of us.
5. Have a housewarming party.
6. Do yoga 3x a week.
7. Make oatmeal packs and eat them.
8. Find somewhere to volunteer nearby.
As you can tell, I’ve got some realistic(make oatmeal packs) and not so realistic unless I get off my butt and do them(yoga, autumn wreath) goals but I’m sure I’ll accomplish some of them, and who knows maybe I’ll surprise myself!
Stay tuned because I’m also going to start monthly goals in October, because I’d like to see if I can actually accomplish my goals! Don’t miss it!
So tell me, what are some of your fall goals? Do you do anything special or exciting in the fall?